The Sedona Community Food Bank is a non-profit, community-supported organization, which provides food and assistance to people in need.
Sedona Community Food Bank Criteria:
- Specifically for those who live in Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Cornville, or Page Springs
- Verifiable proof of residency required from Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Cornville, or Page Springs, such as but not limited to the following:
A child’s report card from local school
Rental agreement or receipt of payment
Correspondence, ie: phone bill, insurance (car or health) bill
- All persons 21 years or older in the household must show proof of residency
- Full family benefits limited to one box per address per month, 8 member family limit.
Without Proof of Residency:
- Full family benefits of produce an box of food, for 30 days
- Visits afterward, distribution of food will be Wednesday from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm, a reduces monthly box of food and reduced weekly produce/bread.
“If you want to eliminate hunger, everyone has to be involved.” ~ Bono
Policy valid through 01/31/2017